My Best Friend
My Best Friend
My best friend does not know how amazing she is.
She is beautiful and bubbly and bright.
She is full of light and laughter.
She makes me feel warm and happy whenever we are together.
But
She has been dealt a shitty brain.
A brain that makes her look at herself and see ugly where I see beautiful.
A brain that makes her think gross where I see a body that holds the most gracious soul.
A brain that makes her feel unworthy even when she has so much love to give.
A brain that makes her want to not live this life anymore when I have not gotten nearly enough of her yet…
My best friend does not know how amazing she is and how worthy of love she is and how beautiful her soul is and how much she truly needs to keep fighting to stay in this world because
I cannot imagine
A world
Without
Her
In
It.
Comments
Post a Comment